And we have a winner…
Congratulations to Melissa Abbott
We’ve already been open one month and have signed 40 members, which is an exciting start to our new gym.
In fact, we’re so pumped we want to double this number by reaching 80 members in the next month. To help achieve this goal, BodyWise is offering the chance for one new member to win an 8 Week Challenge Platinum Package worth $1500.
The Platinum Package:
- Health screening
- 3x 45 minute personal training sessions
- 13x 30 minute personal training sessions
- Body Wise Challenge book
- Personalised eating plan
- 4x Fit Wise 30 boot camp sessions
- 2x personal training maintenance sessions after your 8 week challenge is complete
- Support and accountability throughout your challenge
- 1 week of food for dinner
- Complimentary photo shoot with Sarah Ryan and one hard copy photo
How it works
Become a BodyWise gym member on one of our direct debit packages (FitMe 15 | FitMe 20 | FitMe 30) and draw a gift from our lucky dip bag. You’ll receive a card with your member number on it, so if you’re between numbers 40-80 you’ll be in the draw.
Once we’ve reached 80 members, one number will be drawn at random out of a closed container. The person whose gym membership number corresponds with the number drawn will win a free 8 week Challenge Platinum Package as described above. The prize is worth $1500!
Some fine print
- The promotion is open to new members whose membership cards are numbered 42-80
- Once we have reached 80 members the date and time of the prize draw will be announced on our Facebook page and on this website. It will also be prominently displayed in the reception area of BodyWise, 6 Stanton Place, Cambridge
- On the designated date and time, a member’s number will be drawn at random from a container in the presence of BodyWise staff and members who wish to be present
- The prize may be transferred to another person, however only signed BodyWise gym members on either a FitMe 15 | FitMe 20 | FitMe 30 package will be eligible to undertake the 8 Week Challenge prize.